2015-2016 School Year: Moderate Intensive Intervention Specialist
The Geauga County ESC seeks a Moderate-Intensive Intervention Specialist for a High School Autism unit located within the STARS Autism Program. Preferred candidates will possess the following skill sets:
1) Training in TEACCH and ABA systems preferred;
2) Knowledge of evidence based behavioral and social-emotional classroom management systems;
3) Ability to select and utilize technology to engage students;
4) Skill in designing lessons and assessments aligned with Common Core Standards & Extended Standards;
5) Competency in the collection, compilation, and reporting of student data;
6) Ability to design and utilize communications and strategies;
7) Proficiency in completing Special Education compliance activities and IEP case management;
8) Willingness to offer parents daily communication and support; and
9) Knowledge of prompting hierarchy, utilization of behavioral strategies to prevent and respond to challenging behaviors, and comfort in implementation of CPI (CPI training provided).
Duty Days: 185
Starting Date: 8/10/2015
Related License or Certification Type:
* Professional License: Certified - Special Education - Moderate/Intensive Licensure
* HQT certification across content areas is a requirement.
Grades * 9-12
Qualified candidates may submit cover letter and resume to Dana Eggers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive/Educational Officer (CEO)/Principal
Geauga County STEM School
Position: Chief Executive/Educational Officer (CEO)/Principal
Contract: 261 days/negotiable
Location: Geauga STEM School, Auburn Road, Concord, Ohio 44077
Start date: January 2, 2015/negotiable
General description: Geauga County STEM School opens to the freshman class in 2015-2016. This school will begin with approximately one hundred (100) freshman students. The vision of this school is to provide the highest quality educational experience for students of all abilities that ensures creativity and innovative thinking through a focus of problem solving and strategies that engage minds. A curriculum that incorporates the expertise of content specialists and the diversity of partner resources, which, in combination with innovative teaching and learning practices, delivered in challenging, supportive environment, creates the conditions for student success. Geauga STEM School will offer significant early college opportunities and extensive workplace experiences preparing all graduates to succeed in the future.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2014
Application Procedure: Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Preschool Intervention Specialist - Part Time
Preschool Intervention Specialist Position needed to accomodate increasing caseload. Candidate will have appropriate licensure, be familiar with both center-based and itinerant intervention roles, have a working knowledge of Early Learning Content Standards, Step Up To Quality and Preschool Licensing Standards, strong organization skills, data collection skills.
Position to start as soon as possible for the remainder of the year. Assignment TBA.
Please email Gayle Michel, preschool supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Attache your resume and cover letter.
PRN Substitute Speech and Occupational Therapists for short and long term assignments, including emergency caseload coverage, compensatory service and home instruction. Compensation is on an hourly basis which includes travel and mileage. Assignments may be located throughout Geauga County.
Short and Long Term Substitute Teacher
Mild-Moderate and Moderate Intensive Special Education certified teachers sought for short and long term substitute assignment in GCESC classrooms located throughout Geauga County. Preferred candidates will possess HQT status in the core academic areas; have experience in implementing behavioral interventions; knowledgeable in common core standards and differentiated instruction
Click Here to apply
Educator Jobs in Ohio
See the forms at the bottom of this page:
Employment Verification I9 Form
Substitute Teaching License Application click here